Lose 10 pounds

Lose 10 pounds

May's challenge: Lose 10 Pounds

This month's challenge is to lose 10 pounds.



The Plan



To lose weight you have to burn more calories than you eat. Simple math. So why are diets so complicated?



I decided to take everything I had ever read or tried and combine them in a simple formula: KIF.



Kinetic Focus: Exercise everyday.



Inner Focus: Ask yourself, "Will I feel guilty if I eat this?"



Food Focus: Be a vegetarian.

If you are following along with my little experiment, here is the official "warning": Before you begin any exercie or diet program, consult your doctor.

Okay, so there you go.




Three simple ways to stear myself to eat less and move more.

























Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 28

Sick as a dog…


I was sick, sick, sick- the kind of sick where you feel like you're dying.

One of my biggest fears about taking on this yoga challenge was getting sick- literally upchucking. I'm sure it's too late for TMI, but there was no way I could make it to class or anywhere else for that matter. No, it was a yoga-less day for me. And I was so close to making it.

Challenge Counter:
Number of Hot Yoga Classes: Still holding at 17

No comments: